The Anchor Bar created The Original Buffalo Wing in 1964 and now over 50 years later serves more than 70,000 pounds of Buffalo chicken wings per month. The Anchor Bar is a landmark in Buffalo and a destination for Buffalo visitors every year.
Their bottled wing sauce now retails in over 5,000 supermarkets worldwide. With several locations in the Buffalo area and more under development outside of New York, Anchor Bar is well positioned to expand through franchising.
Franchisees opening a traditional location will need 4,500 to 6,000+ square feet of space, will receive a protected territory and can open multiple locations if qualified. While restaurant experience is helpful it is not required as the training and ongoing support is very comprehensive.
- Anchor Bar has been serving “the original wing” since 1964.
- Well-known brand throughout the country.
- While most markets have establishments featuring Buffalo wings, none of them can lay claim to inventing the wing.
- Diverse location possibilities…traditional, outdoor mall, airport, QSR, etc.
- Comprehensive training program takes franchisee through all phases of operations.
- Marketing and real estate team in place to assist franchisees.
- 2016 US restaurant industry sales are projected at $782.7 billion – a record high and 4.7% increase from 2015 (National Restaurant Association Industry Forecast).
- Exposure through supermarket sales of wing sauce.
- Recipient of numerous awards and noteworthy distinctions.
- Anchor Bar has been featured on Food Network, Travel Channel, and numerous others.
- Site selection support through national commercial broker network.
- Lease negotiation support.
- Detailed operations manual and recipe manuals
Anchor Bar Franchise Profile
|Liquid Capital Required:||$350,000|
|In Business Since:||1935|
|Number of Units:||8|
|Training & Support:||Yes|
Contact us and receive our information kit: