Founder Joseph Marazzo has over 20 years of restaurant industry and has created a distinct model that has gained national and international media attention.
Fresh, raw oysters accompany selections of crudo, caviar and imported Italian specialties which are all carefully prepared in a heat-free kitchen. Virgola features an exclusively Italian wine list that is highlighted by Virgola’s own Virgola Prosecco & Virgola Spumante Rosato.
This emerging concept has plenty of territory available and suitable for multiple unit expansion with a lower investment level and limited site requirements.
- Lower investment food and beverage concept
- No cooking equipment needed
- Site Selection and lease negotiation support
- In 2014 the US took over France as the number one wine market
- Smaller footprint – 600-1200 square feet
Virgola Franchise Profile
|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000-100,000|
|In Business Since:||2013|
|Number of Units:||5|
|Training & Support:||Yes|