Steri-Clean was the first company to recognize an unmet need for Hoarding remediation, they not only clean but work directly and compassionately with the Hoarders and their families to offer after care resources that drastically lower recidivism rates. Steri-Clean also specializes in crime scene cleanup and remediation through it’s Crime-Scene Steri Clean division.
Steri-Clean specializes in decontaminating and recovering the following scenes and more:
- Decomposition/Unattended Death
- Blood Spill
- Tear Gas Removal
- Odor Removal
- Vehicle Decontamination
- Meth Lab Clean-up
In a market that is extremely fragmented in the approach to cleanup and billing procedures, Steri-Clean desires to bring consistency to the nation withtheir standardized practices and assist families in "Restoring Homes and Lives." You will be reaping the rewards from helping families and clients everyday while assisting in strengthening the brand name.
- Two brands in one with Crime Scene Steri-Clean and 1-800-HOARDERS.
- A unique recession proof business
- Focused two week training program including all aspects of proper biohazard remediation, hoarding/clutter Remediation, office management, billing standards and more.
- Limited national competition.
- Limited capital required.
- High margins – low overhead
- 24 hour call center staffed with knowledgeable, professional staff to field and transfer calls to you, submit work orders, and dispatch technicians on emergency biohazard calls
- Custom-built application software system for all franchisees to easily track service requests, follow-up with clients to ensure their satisfaction, and provide feedback to the franchise
- Referral leads and appointments from the #1 searched hoarding resources website in the world
Steri-Clean Franchise Profile
|Liquid Capital Required:||$60,000|
|In Business Since:||1995|
|Number of Units:||20|
|Training & Support:||Yes|
Contact us and receive our information kit: