Scenthound has unprecedented market potential because it serves a historically underserved market: the 80% of dogs that don’t need stylized haircuts.
That said, their services are designed to improve the health and longevity of ALL dogs through a routine care schedule in five core areas of maintenance: Skin, Coat, Ears, Nails and Teeth.
The low cost but high profit membership-based recurring revenue model is amplified with "as-needed" add on services—nail grinding, barber-style haircuts, facial scrubs, etc.—& products to maintain health between visits. Scenthound provides a lower-cost, membership model and resistant to technological changes (Amazon is not replacing pet services) or economic downturns (we still spend money on our ptes).
Scenthound Franchise Profile
|Capital Required:||$210,000 - $250,000|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000|
|Number of Units:||40|
|In Business Since:||2015|
Contact us and receive our information kit:
- No other model concentrates on overall dog wellness.
- Recession proof and Amazon-Resistant.
- $95B U.S. Pet Industry continues to grow year after year.
- Can be owner operated or passively run.
- NO PET EXPERIENCE required.
- High Profit Potential–Strong Item 19 Earnings Claim.
- Early-in advantage for territory availability.
- 25 Units sold since offering franchises last year, 17 in the last three months.
- Entrepreneur 2020 Franchise of the Future designation.
- Our community-driven approach creates a strong customer base.
- The membership-based business model keeps customers coming back, creating recurring revenue.
- Membership also makes scheduling and rebooking easy.
- Small staff, protected territory, SBA approved
- Limited real estate requirements (1,000-1,200 sq feet)
- Our services are designed for all dogs, not just those that need cuts.
- It’s scientifically proven that dogs make us happier, healthier people.